Since July 1, 2019, nationals of 53 foreign States can apply for an e-visa to enter the Kaliningrad region of the Russian Federation (through the border posts located in the Kaliningrad region).
The allowed period of stay in the Russian Federation under conditions of an e-Visa is limited to 8 days.
E-visas can be issued for the following purposes of stay only: tourism, business, and humanitarian purposes (sport, cultural, scientific and technological relations). If the purpose of your journey to the Russian Federation does not correspond to any of the above, you should apply for a common (non electronic) visa at a diplomatic mission or consular office of the Russian Federation.
e-Visa is a convenient way to Russia:
- processing time is only four days, regardless of week-ends and holidays;
- no invitations or confirmations needed. Simply fill in an application form at the Consular Department’s website;
- no need to waste your time for visiting the consular agency during its business hours – the website works 24/7;
- e-Visas are totally free of charge.
The list of Russian regions avaliable for visiting on conditions of e-Visas will continue to expand! Follow our social media to find out more!
Countries eligible for e-Visas:
- China (including Taiwan)
- The Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- San Marino
- Saudi Arabia
- Northern Macedonia
- Czech Republic